The Social News Team at Media Partisans GmbH is all about telling stories. We are an international and highly motivated team with the goal of inspiring people, moving them to tears, and making them laugh – sometimes all at the same time! We live for storytelling: Our arena is the internet and our audience is the world. We find the most interesting, emotional, and viral ideas, make them our own, and share our videos with millions of people every day.
Video Producer for Social News (m/f/x)
We are now looking for a talented Video Producer to join our team and take it to the next level. If you love social media, are excited about developing a brand further, and aren’t afraid of pitching and trying new ideas and show formats, our team is the perfect fit for you!
The ideal candidate is a creative person with strong filming/editing skills who thrives in a changing environment.
- Produce high-quality and engaging videos for our social media channels & brands
- Work with the team to analyze our audience, collaborate and exchange ideas, and find the right content for our millions of followers
- Pitch and develop new video formats, owning the process from start to finish
- Film and edit a variety of projects, including interviews, voice-over videos, user-generated content, and our exclusive shows (it never gets boring!)
- Edit projects in a compelling way, with a deep understanding of how to mix text, audio, and images to generate the best results for social media
- Work on video projects at various stages, including: script, research, organization, production, and post-production
- You know how to produce content specifically for social media and keep it engaging
- You have filming & editing experience and feel comfortable preparing a set (including adjusting lights, setting up a green screen, and recording audio)
- You are proficient in Adobe Premiere (After Effects is a plus)
- You have a high affinity for social media, with a solid understanding of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other platforms
- You are creative and enjoy developing and testing new video formats
- You are structured, organized, and able to deliver results in short production cycles
- You are proficient in English (native-level English, German, or Japanese is a plus, but not required)
- You are curious, empathetic, and not afraid of challenges
- Being comfortable in front of the camera is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time position at a vibrant and innovative English-speaking company in Potsdam
- Open and supportive working environment within an international team
- Free lunch every day in our on-site café
- 28 vacation days per year
- The possibility to work remotely
- Monthly reimbursement of public transportation commuting costs to and from work (BVG-Ticket Berlin ABC or ViP-Ticket Potsdam AB) once regular in-office work resumes
- 20% subsidy for the company pension scheme
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Apply now with a resume/CV and cover letter in English explaining why you would be the right person for the position. We look forward to receiving your application!